Hi everyone, Rob Newhouse with Rob’s Import Repair here with another edition of Rob Talks Cars. Cars are like babies literally and figuratively and like all babies, extra care and attention are needed to make them run smoothly.
But Audis are the ultimate baby.
And this post is going to be your tour guide into the amazing universe of European luxury at its finest. To aid you in finding your perfect Audi fit built for your specific context (Car Enthusiast, Soccer Mom, Wall Street banker, Couple)
The Audi Guide.
Elite Luxury Lineup:
- Audi RS6
An incredible 571 HP and its wagon edition at 591 HP. A driver’s sweetheart.
- Audi E- Tron
An electric SUV offers the exact value for the money spent on it with an advanced interior and beautiful exterior which gives it a sports car feel.
- Audi R8
A gorgeous car that covers both creativity and luxury.
- Audi Q8
With a 3L TFSI, V6 engine and 335HP, the Audi Q8 can almost rub shoulders with the Porsche. A remarkable feat.
- Audi Q5
This is a family car with a difference in its ability to cover miles with a 248 HP.
- Audi A4
Ranked 2nd in the best compact luxury sedans. In terms of luxury and performance and dynamism, 349 Hp.
- Audi A7
An impressive 335 HP for a five-door car with a lift back and a stunning sloping roofline.
- Audi A8
With a Horsepower of 335, the A8 comes with advanced technology that includes a driver’s assist.
- Audi Q7
The Q7 is an example of luxury in an SUV with its 2023 model at 335HP. It comes with safety features like an automated braking system and a forward collision warning.
- Audi A5/ S5
S5 series offers 349 HP and the A4 2L 1- 4 engine.
Audi Best Deals
While Audi cars have extraordinary interiors and exteriors, please note that the best deals are not just those cited without prior knowledge of where to buy your Audi, especially for its second-hand value cars.
Like a top European car, the Audi boosts a beautiful imprint on the used car department yet, the interiors and exterior must be checked.
In the USA, a personal experience could be to have your Audi delivered to your door whilst working with your local dealership to test drive the purchase.
How to care for an Audi
Just like every baby, extra care goes beyond feeding. Your Audi maintenance would require more delicate care that goes more than washing and topping its fuel.
Schedule for servicing
Your Audi maintenance experience should be according to the model you possess as each engine designed by Audi varies. To save yourself a load of trouble, take your Audi for auto repairs frequently.
Some specific places to pay extra attention to are;
- Heating: Pay close attention to the cooling system to avoid overheating or a faulty radiator. The best practice is to refill the antifreeze coolant and seek help from the auto centre.
- Functional Air Filter: For abundant air flowing freely in your Audi, the air filter should be paid close attention to.
- Oil changes: Oil changes are like diaper changes in your baby. Oil change should be a regular occurrence to prevent further faults from arising.
- Timing belts and chains: This is one of the most important changes that should be done on your Audi to stave off more serious issues like belt breaking which can lead to engine damage.
Before the timing chains stop working, there are likely to be clicking sounds emanating from the timing cover or your Audi beginning to run roughly.
- Tires: Frequent checks on functionality and a quick trip to your auto mechanic with your Audi can prevent more problems.
- Proper fuel for European cars: It is advised to use a higher octane or premium fuel ranging from 91 or 93 like most European cars, the higher the octane, the cleaner the fuel burns. A small price to pay to keep your Audi happy.
The highest quality auto components should be used to maintain your Audi’s flawless operation on the road. By using a subpar replacement, you run the risk of damaging a perfectly good car and making the issues worse.
Owners should seek out vehicle repair businesses for the proper components with the assistance of a qualified auto mechanic to locate and repair the proper parts. If you’re in need of one, feel free to reach us. We’d love to help!